Device Authority, the global leader in policy and device-driven security for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced the release of its new KeyScaler™ IoT security platform. With this release, Device Authority brings to market a solution that combines Device Authority, Inc.’s device authentication engine with Cryptosoft’s policy-driven data security manager and agents to provide a single, comprehensive software security offering for IoT applications.
Device Authority KeyScaler™ highlights include:
- Registration Controls – Automated device registration and authorization policies for headless onboarding of IoT devices at scale;
- End-to-End Data Security – Granular, efficient policy-driven crypto that provides secure, end-to-end delivery and storage when using third party networks and cloud services;
- Automated Certificate Management – Automated certificate provisioning and management for IoT devices and a connector for DigiCert’s Managed PKI service.
- Device Group Management – The ability to assign devices to groups and assign crypto and certificate provisioning policies at a group-level.
- Expanded IoT Device Support – Support added for ARM 5, ARM 7, and ARM 64-based devices, Dell IoT gateways and embedded PC’s, MultiTech IoT Gateways, and Cisco IR900 gateways;
- PTC ThingWorx Security Extension – Enables device authorization, provisioning and policy-driven data encryption with secure storage of data within the PTC ThingWorx platform;
- Enhanced Agent Technology – Enhancements and new capabilities added to extend the functionality of our “drop-in” device agents;
“Our new KeyScaler™ platform is a major step forward for the company and our IoT partners who need a security answer for their IoT Application Platforms and devices,” comments Darron Antill, CEO, Device Authority. “With this release, we are providing advanced solutions to fundamental IoT security issues for customers and partners.”
Also Read: List of IoT Platform
“Following the merger of Device Authority and Cryptosoft in April 2016, we set out on a mission to converge two separate product offerings into a single platform capable of delivering IoT security automation at scale,” explains Talbot Hary, CTO, Device Authority. “With the release of KeyScaler™, we have exceeded our objectives with some significant new functionality.”
See a demonstration of the new Device Authority IoT Security Platform at Smart Summit taking place at Olympia, London on 21st & 22nd September. Visit Device Authority, at stand 10. Or join Device Authority for a webinar to demonstrate the platform on Tuesday October 4th at 4pm BST/ 8am PDT / 11am EDT. www.deviceauthority.com/events
About Device Authority
Device Authority provides simple, innovative solutions to address the challenges of securing the Internet of Things (IoT). We help our customers simplify the process of establishing a robust, end-to-end security architecture within the IoT and deliver efficiencies at scale through security automation. The Device Authority IoT security platform is purpose-built to address these challenges through automated device provisioning, credential management, secure updates and policy-driven data encryption.
With offices in Fremont, California and Bracknell, UK, Device Authority partners with the leading IoT ecosystem providers, including PTC ThingWorx, Symantec, DigiCert, Dell, Cumulocity and Intel. Keep updated by visiting www.deviceauthority.com and following @DeviceAuthority on Twitter.